As independent business consultant, facilitator and coach, I help organisations, senior leaders, and their teams to execute strategy, accelerate performance, succeed, and grow. My work includes corporate and divisional restructures, executive development, and cultural transformation programs at organisation, work-group and individual levels.
With over 20 years experience, I believe it’s people that change performance. My approach guides leaders to tap the wisdom and passion of the workforce through more effective dialogue on the issues that matter to success, growth and improved performance. I help clients make sense of complex people and performance challenges that lead to more effective decisions, improved accountability and better business outcomes.
Prior to starting my own consulting business in 2008, I held internal corporate and management consultancy roles in Australia and Europe, working with organisations undergoing significant change. This has included work with Australian Unity, ANZ Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, CGU Insurance, Aon, UniSuper, Bausch & Lomb, SmithKline Beecham, Cable and Wireless, Sensis, O2 Ireland, ExxonMobil, BHPBilliton, Newcrest Mining, Orica, Hewlett Packard, EMC Europe, Myer, Harrods, CSL, Ansett Australia, Australia Post, Open Universities Australia, and a number of state government departments. Currently my clients include financial services, mining, energy, engineering, government, public health and not-for-profit sectors.
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- 0405 827 582
- Maximise Consulting Pty Ltd
- Facilitation, Organisational design, Culture change / Culture Planning, Leadership Capability
- Master of Business (Leadership and Organisation Dynamics), Graduate Diploma of Business (Organisation Behaviour) from Swinburne University, Diploma in Education, and Bachelor of Science from Monash University (Zoology, Earth Science).
- Organisational change, strategy execution, leadership effectiveness, workforce engagement, organisation design, cultural renewal, customer experience, group facilitation, job role effectiveness, coaching and mentoring.
- Myers Briggs Type Instrument, Strengthscope, and the Genos Motivating and Engaging Your Team Process.